Unable To Install CRM4.0 Performance Tool Kit

Apr 9, 2008 at 7:24 AM
Hi all,

i am Currently working CRM4.0 Performance Tool Kit.I am following all steps invoved in the Installation Process.I am giving metadata server,crm server,api server,reporting server,discovery server and sql server to my VPC name like testingit.
it has seperate Domain name.but Installation process giving Error:failed to create SQL database Entitymanager and
CRM 4.0 performance Toolkit Setup Wizard ended prematurely because of an error.your system has not been modified.
Apr 18, 2008 at 8:00 PM
Hi,
Does the client where you are installing the CRM 4.0 Performance toolkit have Visual Studio Team Suite installed on it? When VSTS is installed it puts SqlExpress on the client box and having SqlExpress is a pre-requisite. If SqlExpress exists, make sure the user you are installing the Toolkit as, has permissions to the SqlExpress to create databases.

Thanks,
Aditya.
Apr 21, 2008 at 5:54 AM
Hi Aditya,

Thanx for reply.now i am able to Install Performance toolkit and also i am get the data on CRM database and EntityManager(local) database.But when i run a LoadTest and WebTest i am getting Errors like Webexception:401:un authorization.and all test are showing failed Status.