CRM Perf Toolkit 2011 - Generate Code for WebTest

May 31, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Hi,

I am using CRM Perf Toolkit for CRM 2011 with VS 2010 Ultimate. I am able to execute all Performance Toolkit webtests and Loadtests, which creates data in CRM and Entity Manager DB.

When I create Web Test using Recorder for my specific test scenarios, for example Create New Incident scenario; the test gets recorded. However, the Generate Code fails with an error:

Could not load file or assembly Microsoft.Crm.Application.Components.Shared

Also, if I run the Web Test individually, no data gets created in CRM or EntityManager.

Would appreciate if someone can help on this. Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Ashish

Jan 22, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Hi,

I'm too facing the same situation. Did any one found the solution.

Feb 25, 2014 at 8:10 AM
Hi,

I faced this error, too.
The root cause of my issue is I recorded some requests based on an old web test file which was generated with old framework.
My solution is open the web test file in notepad and delete the wrong assembly. Then it can be generated into code successfully.
Mar 7, 2014 at 11:34 AM
Hi,

I have a requirement to test the CRM Dynamics with outlook integration and web browser. I have identified CRM performance toolkit to do the performance testing. I went through the blogs and all the CRM performance toolkit documents, but could not come up with a proper solutions. Kindly let us know the approach to test the performance of the CRM Dynamics application integrated with outlook and web browser​.

could you please tell me the solution

Thanks,
Ashish